Patent Law / Legal
The Legal Services Practice focuses recruiting efforts primarily in the legal areas of patents, intellectual property, licensing, trade marks, and copyrights.
While our legal practice specializes in a niche area of corporate law the practice also has experience recruiting for corporate and general counsel for major corporations across the world.
- Seed giant Monsanto wins a decisive victory in front of the Supreme Court
- Managing return on human capital
- Monitoring legal sector jobs could help employment seekers
- Legal field jobs are popular choices for U.S. job seekers
- Thousands of legal services positions are available across the United States
- Will the legal services industry continue to expand in 2013?
- Will more legal services jobs become available in 2013?
- U.S. legal services industry gains jobs in December 2012
- Scottish law firm expanding with new talent
- Legal field shows some signs of hiring improvements
- Law school grads face rough job market
- Job market bleak for law school grads
- Three Years After Recession a Long-Tail Emerges
- Demand for lawyers expected to rise in new year
- New study finds problems with legal profession keeping students away
- Small business hiring increased in April
- Tougher gun laws yield more admin jobs in Connecticut
- President Obama urges housing finance reform
- Housing prices continue upward drive in March
- U.S. Postal Service loses $1.9 billion in the first quarter of 2013
- Average monthly unemployment claims fall to five year lows
- Unemployment claims drop to a five-year low
- Economic outlook among American workers improved
- Inflationary pressures remain low in U.S. economy
- U.S. Foreclosures down from March 2012 levels