Your decision to change careers can affect every dimension of your life. That's why our recruiters spend time getting to know you, your needs and your goals. Because our recruiters are specialists who often have extensive work experience within their focus areas, we can help you connect with the leading companies in your industry.
All fees are paid by the employer. There is NO FEE to you.
Career Planning Services
We offer the following assistance to help you maximize your career potential:
- Career Planning. We help you achieve both your personal and professional goals.
- Protecting Your Privacy. Our secure database is accessible only to our professional career consultants.
- Resume Tips. Create a winning resume. What to put in, what to leave out.
- Interviewing. Prepare for the interview. What to ask, what you may be asked.
- Interviewing Do's & Don'ts. A checklist to help you succeed in the interview.
- Resigning Gracefully. Resign from your current job without burning bridges.
- Counter-Offers. Counter-offers can be flattering, but are they in your best interest?
- Resumebuilder. MR Elgin's ResumeBuilder is a new service we provide to every candidate. We are experts when it comes to resumes so if you need help with your resume, we can help. This is the only service we charge candidates for.
Local To Global Reach
We leverage a global network of more than 5,000 staffing professionals in over 1,000 MRINetwork™ offices to place professionals in every major industry. Last year MRINetwork placed 34,000 candidates at every level for top companies worldwide, from start-ups to Fortune 500 firms.
We treat your resume confidentially and will not forward it to anyone without contacting you first to discuss the opportunity. We are an equal opportunity employer and expect that the companies who use our services are too.
Submit Your Profile
Getting started with us is as simple as submitting your profile and resume.